Career Counselling is an area of counselling, which helps bring clarity to those making entrance & mid career decision
A much needed service, with the plethora of vocational options available, Career Counselling is a necessity in today’s times. Whether you are a student getting ready to embark on a career OR a working professional dissatisfied with it, professional guidance is the need of the hour.
Career decisions can be confusing and stressful causing mental and emotional upheavals. But unlike yesteryears, professional help is at hand today, through counselling which focuses only on this area.
Also as a part of the counselling, Psychometric Assessments are often administered by the counsellor to gauge your interests and inherent abilities – a critical aspect in making the right choice.
The results of these tests, prove beneficial to both, students about to choose a career or professionals desiring to make a mid career switch!
The counselling offered by Gauri includes a Career Assessment test
(preferable for those of 15 yrs and above)
- For groups mentioned at the bottom of the page
Gives an accurate assessment of your Interests & Aptitudes
Creates for you a personalised & detailed Education / Career Report
For further Education, Career Exploration and Development
The counselling is done telephonically.
Whom can this benefit and How?
Students as well as working professionals unhappy with their careers. Both will learn their inherent strenthgs and get professional guidance as to which area of work they will thrive in the most.
Other benefits of Career Counselling
- If you are a parent, monetary savings vis a vis educational courses, unsuitable for your child.
- No wastage of time and energy studying curriculums which won’t serve your child well.
- For students and professionals alike; Clarity on career choices
- Choosing a career which will prove to be most successful in terms of interest and aptitude.
- Satisfaction and fulfilment, along with a career graph, which gives a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day.
For Secondary (9th-10th), Senior Secondary (11th-12th), Graduates & Professionals